|Builder||Seamaster Boats, Dunmow|
|Fuel capacity||180.0 ltr (39.6 USG) Total - 1 Tanks|
|Water capacity||115.0 ltr (25.3 USG) Total - 1 Tanks|
|Engine||1 x gasoline 145hp|
|Engine make and model||Volvo Penta AQ 145 (1980)|
|Engine Hours||Not Recorded|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||Not Recorded|
|Cruising speed (approx)||14 knots|
|Max speed (approx)||18 knots|
12 volt, 2 batteries charged by: engine, solar panels, shore power
BSS Certificate 2020
|Total # of berths||4|
|No. of double berths||1|
|No. of single berths||2|
2 burner propane Stove
2 burner propane Stove
2 bilge pumps (0 manual / 2 electric)
This a very fine example that has been substantially refurbished during the winter of 2018 and spring of 2019 as detailed below all with supporting paperwork:-
Boat used on Thames for at least last twelve years and moved to Christchurch Harbour in Autumn 2018 where over wintered ashore and used in coastal water in 2019.
Service history dating back to 2007
• Oct 2018:- new batteries (3no.); new battery charger; new shore power, consumer unit, and sockets; new VHF radio and Garmin Echo map and all electrics checked all by marina electrical engineer.
• Oct 2018:- two solar panels fitted to trickle charge batteries.
• March 2019:- hull below water line power sanded to remove old antifoul, painted with antifoul primer one coat and two anti foul coats blue colour.
• March 2019:- hull above waterline power polished and canopies waterproofed
• May 2019:- full engine service and a complete rebuild of 280 outdrive leg including new propeller, all seals and bellows replaced and helm linkage all by marina service engineer.
• March 2019:- new two-burner gas cooker with grill and oven fitted professionally and pipework altered to comply with current standards with safety certificate issued.
• April 2019:- all internal and cockpit cushions replaced with new foam and quality fabrics.
• March 2019:- new curtains fitted throughout with new tracking systems.
Dinette fitted with twin tables or single large table and can convert to double berth, twin V berth in the bow can convert to double berth.
Boat currently dry berthed in Christchurch Dorset.
These boat details are subject to contract.
Note: Offers on the asking price may be considered.